We are Global Brands Ltd – the leading independent drinks brand development business that owns, markets and distributes an enviable collection of products across the RTD/RTS, spirits, soft drinks and beer categories.
We’ve developed some of the best performing brands in the market place such as VK, HOOCH and Franklin & Sons.
Our recipe for success involves spotting market trends early, knowing our customers’ business goals and needs, and having expert buying, marketing and sales teams.
At Global Brands, we are more than just beverages; we’re curators of experiences that enhance moments and forge connections. Our extensive range of brands, known and loved by many, is a testament to our commitment to quality, innovation, and excellence in the drinks sector.
Our Head Offices are based within our own award winning 4-star Hotel CASA in Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire.
Coming out of the pandemic our on-trade sector has recovered well and showing year or year growth vs pre pandemic volumes, meaning our sales teams are busy and our portfolio is as popular as ever. We are now recruiting for an exciting role in our on-trade sales team as Regional Sales Manager for Essex and East Anglia.
With our diverse portfolio of products, our Regional Sales Managers enjoy working within all sectors of the drinks market. Reporting in to our Southern Field Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing our relationships and business across the on-trade retail channel as well as exploring opportunities in new business channels such as regional route to market and foodservice. You will need to be a confident and highly motivated operator, coming from a drink’s sales background. up to date, established contact base would be highly beneficial.
- Proven track record as a successful Business Development Executive/Manager or in a similar role within the drinks industry.
- In-depth understanding of the drinks industry, encompassing key players, market dynamics and regulatory landscape
- Demonstrated ability to drive substantial sales growth and consistently achieve ambitious targets
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills, with the capacity to establish and maintain relationships at all organizational levels
- Strong strategic mindset to identify long-term goals, devise effective business development strategies, and make informed decisions that align with the company’s vision
- Experience managing P&L
- The ability to optimize resource allocation, prioritize tasks, and utilize time judiciously, in order to drive productivity, foster organizational effectiveness, and ultimately lead to positive outcomes
- Self-motivated, driven and results-oriented, with a relentless pursuit of excellence
- Proven ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas, negotiate contracts, deliver persuasive presentations, and maintain clear and concise correspondence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and CRM software
Highly competitive salary package, including performance-based incentives, car allowance, company pension, health benefits, and ample opportunities for professional growth.
WE MANAGE ALL OUR RECRUITMENT NEEDS IN-HOUSE AND RESPECTIVELY ASK FOR NO AGENCY CALLS.