We are Global Brands Ltd – the leading independent drinks brand development business that owns, markets and distributes an enviable collection of products across the RTD/RTS, spirits, soft drinks and beer categories.
We’ve developed some of the best performing brands in the market place such as VK, HOOCH and Franklin & Sons.
Our recipe for success involves spotting market trends early, knowing our customers’ business goals and needs, and having expert buying, marketing and sales teams.
At Global Brands, we are more than just beverages; we’re curators of experiences that enhance moments and forge connections. Our extensive range of brands, known and loved by many, is a testament to our commitment to quality, innovation, and excellence in the drinks sector.
Our Head Offices are based within our own award winning 4-star Hotel CASA in Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire.
Coming out of the pandemic our on-trade sector has recovered well and showing year or year growth vs pre pandemic volumes, meaning our sales teams are busy and our portfolio is as popular as ever. With the expansion of our On-Trade Team we are now recruiting for additional resource in our established Customer Marketing team with the addition of an Assistant Customer Marketing Manager – Pub and High Street.
This is an exciting opportunity within the Customer Marketing team where you will be pivotal in continuing to develop and implement our marketing plans within the on trade, specifically pub and high street channels. You will be working closely with all functions in Marketing and Sales to develop customer specific product launch plans, and customer specific campaign activity.
· Assist in developing and executing marketing strategies to enhance brand visibility and growth within the on trade channel
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand customer needs and translate theses into effective channel plans
· Monitor market trends and competitor activities in on trade channels to inform on strategic decisions
· Assist in managing the marketing budget and ensure all activations deliver a positive return on investment
· Coordinate with sales teams to ensure alignment between marketing activities and sales objectives
· Regularly report on campaign performance and insights to senior management
· Where appropriate, build mutually beneficial relationships with your counterpart in customer businesses
· Be confident to recognise and raise challenges whilst delivering a solution to overcome them
· Spend time in your relevant channel to be able to offer opportunities to brand and sales for all elements of the marketing mix (product, promotion and activation specifically) to drive GBL growth
· Prepared to adapt easily and work flexibly, evenings and weekends, to deliver in trade and experiential activity where required
Preferably educated to degree level within areas of hospitality or marketing, or with prior experience in a marketing role within the FMCG industry or Hospitality trade. An excellent project manager who is able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously. You will be results and insight driven, committed to exceeding goals and targets set. The role will require national travel, so flexibility and a willingness to travel are a necessity.
Competitive salary package including health package.
WE MANAGE ALL OUR RECRUITMENT NEEDS IN-HOUSE AND RESPECTIVELY ASK FOR NO AGENCY CALLS.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00-£28,000.00 per year